Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birdeye Fascination

I've taken 16 credits over the past 10 weeks.  It's time for a damn break.  I worked the beginning of this week, and made this morning the last I'll see of 10D until Labor Day evening, when the next term also commences.

I have the next couple days off, no obligations.  I finally got around to making the fascinators that have haunted me so since that wonderful, wonderful day in Inverness at whatever the hell department store it was where we raided all the church hats that an 80 year old widow's pension money can buy.  I'm most proud of this little flowery darling, although it is not without its many flaws:



I am way more tired at 2 am than I should be for just having worked the previous 3 nights.  Bah.  Tomorrow we leave for the golden land of pizza and Jay Krevens.

2 comments: