Sunday, October 17, 2010

Keeping busy

I've been doing tons o' night shifts lately.  I like it better, at least for the time being.  I start precepting in a few weeks.  A bit of a daunting thought.  Not sure I'm ready, but I'll have to be. 

Last Thursday, walking home from work in the morning, I noticed something a little disheartening.  2 areas of smashed glass littering the curbsides.  A jog later that day, after some much needed Zzzs, revealed 3 more areas of the same, all in my neighborhood.

 

I just finished another class and start a few more this week.  Intro to Cultural Anthropology is next on the list, via (none other than) the magnificently comfortable LCCC.  They must've forgotten that I live in PA now, as I was charged in-county tuition.  Phew.  I had to fork over 500 less than I had anticipated. 

The past month or so, I've gotten around a bit.  It helps.  Columbus, Philly, Gettysburg...Robb and I even managed to sneak NJ in there somewhere.  I *almost* forgot about my upcoming November trip to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment