Friday, May 22, 2009

Bees for Breakfast, Owls for Brunch, Ricotta for Dinner (must've missed lunch...)

The carnage...there was plenty more where that came from!




Most darling bathroom in the history of bathrooms: The Zenith. Be sure to enter the one on your left.




Chocolate Ricotta Torte. Recipe compliments of my sweet cuz Lorelei: http://favoritefamilyrecipes.tumblr.com/


I was introduced to the most amazing eating establishment this past weekend. It involved a vegetarian brunch buffet. BUFFET! All the richest, most delicious cakes, salads, and tea one could ever want. The bathroom wasn't too shabby either...

My friend DJ came to visit me! She's my first visitor from back home. We indulged in a little IKEA shopping spree. Spent lots and lotsa dough on needless household furnishings, all her influence.

Please try the above-linked recipe for a chocolate ricotta torte! It's so easy and scrumptious. Brought it to a friend's BBQ on Sunday. Should have made an extra and designated it for my apartment. Dang.




5 comments:

  1. I really appreciate how the chocolate ricotta torte was taken at like 10 megapixels, so I really feel like I was there...
    Jordana! Will you take me to that bathroom??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, those owls'll make ya move to the Stiller city, I swear. You can bring Carol. And Punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No such thing as pointless Ikea stuff!!
    And Nick demands a repeat trip and he wants to go to the church restaurant thing.

    The bees- you weren't kidding! Holy goodness hostile tackover.

    Have a good one- I hope orientation is getting better. -Dj

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right DJ, I've already made swell use of the wine glasses!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minor side note: the owl bathroom is the one on the left :)

    PS Ricotta torte = delicious!

    PPS Blueberry custard tart to come soon(ish)

    ReplyDelete